JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net

Welcome to the Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net forums!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles, and access to our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, access to the Media Center forums after your first few posts, the ability to earn 'points' and spend them, and access to many other special features and benefits! Registration is fast, simple, and free so join #1 largest Jennifer Lopez community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support and we'll get back to you.

Go Back   JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net
Blogs Rules/FAQs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blogs From The Members of JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net
Random featured blog entry from The Farmer Longed For The Princess

Make Every Day Count

Posted 08-27-2010 at 12:03 AM by hnmorning12

[FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]I was once told by someone that I should end each day by crossing it off my calendar and saying out loud, [/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]There goes another day of my life, never to return again.[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] Try this for yourself, and notice how much it sharpens your focus.[/FONT][URL="http://www.nike588.com/"][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#800080] Jordan Fusions 1/9[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=&#23435],[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]When you end a day with the feeling that you would have lived it the same if you had the chance to repeat it, you gain a sense of gratitude that helps you focus on whats really important to you. When you end the day with a feeling of regret or loss, you gain the awareness to try a different approach the next day[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]If we[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]re not careful, we don[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]t notice that the days are passing us by. We take the paths of least resistance, sticking within our comfort zone. We watch TV all evening rather than learn skills that will help us advance.[SIZE=3] [URL="http://www.jordanitems.com/"][COLOR=#0000ff]Kids Air Max Shoes[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=&#23435],[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] We put up with unwarranted criticism, we passively submit to requests rather than assert our needs. We allow a lack of confidence to pass up on an opportunity.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Looking back over the past year, or even the past week, by doing things and stretching myself that I feel I have made the most of my days. Or as the quote says, I would live it the same way if allowed to repeat it. But,[SIZE=3] [URL="http://www.hellojordans.com/"][COLOR=#0000ff]sneakers shoes[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=&#23435],[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] to use another clich[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman], life is not a rehearsal - there is no replay button. Moreover there is no erase and record again facility![/FONT]
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
    There are no recent entries to display.
    There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...