Store & Points Discussion and Support Thread! (Updated 7/30/06)
Please monitor this thread for all store announcements!
Well the Store is back with loads of new features! By posting messages and replying, you can accumulate points. What can you do with these points you ask? Well...
Where is the store?!
Look in the navigation bar at the top of the forums - it is the option that says "vbPlaza Menu" with a drop-down menu.
What to do with points - Options:
Buy stuff! - items right now include:
User Title Options:
...And CD's, DVD's, and other items! Check them out in the Music, DVDs, and Misc. categories!
Item pricing can be viewed in the categories from the Store's main menu. Prices are subject to change at any time!
What to do with points - Main Options:
Donate - feeling generous? Donate points to another member!
Bank - save your points for a rainy day. Put them in the bank and every 2 days they will get interest.
Thief - if you're feeling evil, you can steal points from another member! But, it only works 49% of the time - slightly less than half. And if it does fail, the person you tried to steal from will get the points you tried to steal!
Disabled Options: (Might be enabled in the future!)
- Change Others User Title
- Change User Title Immunity
- Default Avatar
- Change Others Default Avatar
- Change Default Avatar Immunity
- Remove Others Default Avatar
- Remove Default Avatar Immunity
- Custom Avatar
- Change Others Custom Avatar
- Change Custom Avatar Immunity
- Remove Others Custom Avatar
- Remove Custom Avatar Immunity
Here is the breakdown on accumulating points:
For most forums except the ones listed below:
Each new thread: 5 points
Each reply: 2.5 points
Each view for a thread: .1 points
General Chat Forum:
Each new thread: 2.5 points
Each reply: 1.25 points
Both Media Center Forums:
Each new thread: 7.5 points
Each reply: 3 points
The Void Forum:
Each new thread: 0
Each reply: 0
Each view for a thread: 0
- Moderators get weekly 200 point "paychecks"
- 100 points on your birthday
Other Important Things to Note:
There's a 3% "Federal" tax on all items.
Most individual items have their own tax on top of that. If you have the points needed to purchase an item, but it says you don't have enough points, then you're probably not factoring in the tax.
Occasionally there may an unannounced sale on items in the store for a short duration. There will also occasionally be announced times when the Thief success percentage will be raised for short durations.
How to view other people's username change history:
Go to a user's history and click 'View User Name Change History'. Currently not available.
How to view other people's purchase history:
Go to a user's history and click 'User History'. Currently not available.
Current bank interest is: 1%
This will fluctuate as in real life.
We're no longer doing these. If you've done them, they're not lost though.
Once you have enough points to order a real item such as a DVD or CD, during the order process you will be asked for your shipping address. This must be correct or else you will not receive your item! After submitting your information, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement. Please allow us up to 4 weeks to fulfill your order. It may take some time for you to receive your item, especially for international shipments.
We can not be responsible for incorrect addresses or lost shipments. If you think you submitted an incorrect address, please e-mail us as soon as possible using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums.
Other minor details:
- If you create a thread and an unregistered user views it, you will receive the view points
- Everything is non-refundable! Once you've bought it, it's yours.
- Certain things, such as color selections, can not be changed once you've bought it! You'll have to buy it again to choose a color. So purchase wisely ;)
- When items run out of stock, their quantities replenish at an unknown amount of time right now :s2smile:. This does NOT apply to non-forum related items though, such as CDs, DVDs, etc. - we have to get those ourselves - and also does not apply to Thief, Bank, or Donate because they are unlimited.
- Point accumulation and item pricing may be tweaked in the future as we see fit.
- Administrators can also deduct points from a user for reasons including (but not limited to): not using the Edit function, spamming, flaming, trolling, cheating. The amount deducted is at the Administrator's discretion.
Enjoy and start saving! Any questions, problems, or suggestions, reply here.
Do you guys see the store actions, like Bank, etc.?
I haven't seen anyone use them yet.
i was pressing for fun on colorized username but i got this mssg: You are not allowed to purchase these options.
Should work now.
yay it worked :D
its a lil confusing lol
Bump for updated FAQ.
Can points be stolen from the bank???
Apart from that, everything is good :thup: :s2smile:
The price is preliminary.
#2) People won't buy them again for any specific purpose.
do people see glow in my username couse yesterday i had it and it was gone also yesterday i donno the reason
edit: ohw is it possible at the gifts to have a pineapple :D (sound weird yeah i know) ericka owns me a pineapple lol
Create a pineapple image that is the same size and look as the other gifts and I'll add it. :s2smile:
^lol ok, i will try that
Does anyone want to buy me a gift! lol! *hint, hint, wink, wink*
FYI guys, for any function that uses color, you can use HTML color codes.
Where it asks for the color, simply copy and paste one of these codes:
for your desired color. This will allow you to select a wider range of colors. Enjoy :s2smile:
lol well pete thnx 4 your gift :laugh: but i don't like to be kicked
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.