JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net

Welcome to the Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net forums!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles, and access to our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, access to the Media Center forums after your first few posts, the ability to earn 'points' and spend them, and access to many other special features and benefits! Registration is fast, simple, and free so join #1 largest Jennifer Lopez community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support and we'll get back to you.

Go Back   JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net > Jennifer Lopez > Music
Blogs Rules/FAQs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
TimePassesBy
Gold Fan

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,139.27
Donate
Jennifer Lopez feat. Beyoncé - Wild thing

A new song called "Wild thing" , a cover of a hit from the Troops will be out in March. You can find that information on jlo.net and some other sites. The song is feat. Beyoncé Knowles from Destiny`s Child. This duet was planned for a long time, because some people in different forums spoke about that duet for the new album "Rebirth", I don`t know if it will be on the album, but I printed the tracklist of the new album from Epic Records and there is no "Wild thing" under the 12 new songs.
TimePassesBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2004, 01:45 AM   #2
WoLoLo
Forista :P

Male

Bank: 693.85
Total Points: 6,804.53
Donate
I didn't like beyonce so much xD but maybe it could be a very good song :P

WoLoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 04:25 PM   #3
Rebirth
Crazy Fan

Bank: 1,530.29
Total Points: 5,964.60
Donate
I remember when Beyonce first went solo everyone was saying she was the "next J.Lo" so I'mn glad they're doing a song together to the stupid press can't make them out to be enemies or something.
Rebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 06:48 PM   #4
~aNa~
Fan

Total Points: 1,408.80
Donate
Sweet!! Cant wait to hear it!!
~aNa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:31 PM   #5
jlopez009
jlo's shadow

Bank: 12,688.15
Total Points: 22,824.96
Donate
i dont like beyonce but if she was with jlo, i'd probably like her too as well..but ONLY if she was WITH JLO! ~PEACE!~

.... don't be hatin' ., i'm just livin'!....

and i couldn't care less ...
jlopez009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:58 PM   #6
JennyLo203

Total Points: 281.00
Donate
God I hope Not

I love and adore Jennifer Lopez for being the talented female boriqua that she is. Truthfully i can not stand Beyonce! Im tired of her trying to out do Jennifer. There is only one Jennifer Lopez! Throught the entire 2004 Beyonce tried so hard not only by cramping her style, dance moves, fragrances, and plain sexiness, but she was also trying really hard to take her thrown with the whole booty thing! Jennifer is the one who made big bootys a big deal. Jennifer Lopez is a trend setter. Shes conqured Fashion with her own clothing line, fragrances, jewlery, you name it! Beyonce to me is just a wanna be. Jennifer dosnt need her to sell albums. She can do it better on her own. And i too looked at the tracks to her new album and the guest apperances include Marc Anthony, Fat Joe, and Fabolous. It did not say anything about that wannabe jlo beyonce. Take off her makeup and weave and what you got? My Jenny Lo is a natural beauty. Go get them Jenny! 2005 belongs to you! I love you and much success to her. **Muah**
JennyLo203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 04:22 AM   #7
clommer
Farbud A. - Persian Fan

Total Points: 8,622.28
Donate
have anyone found any link on this song?
clommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:44 PM   #8
sexy_latina

Total Points: 92.00
Donate
yea jenn lo i agree wit chu i fuckin hate beyonce for copying j.lo. she was totally trying to be the nu j.lo.she was taking advantage cuz j.lo wasnt out on the music scene. im sick ov otha races taking wot uz latinas bring out. man j.lo brought big butts into fashion and now beyonce is trying to have a j.lo butt. i bin luking at old videos of beyonce in destiny's child and her butt has neva bin that big mayn. she jus a fuking little no originality bitch.

thing beyonce has copied j.lo on:
1.the whole ass thing for starters.
2. the dancing. since wen she dun dances like that? neva mayn. she still can pull off a jennifer anywayz. theres only one original.
3. she trying to copying j.lo's hair color ( the sun kissed look) j.lo had it when she was wiv puff. (p. diddy)
4. her whole dress style is completely ripped of j.lo. she trying to go 4 the glamourous luk mayn n she dont luk good.
5. j.lo sings, dances, and acts. now beyonce is trying to do all 3.
6. j.lo has her own fragrance. now beyonce wants one.
7. j.lo favourate furr is chinchilla.guess what? so is beyonces
8. j.lo shakes her ass. so does beyonce.
9. j.lo has a clothing line. Now beyonce is going to start one
10. beyonce's make up style (for the natural look) looks pretty damn similar to j.lo's.

these are jus a few of the similarities between the two. lets just note that evrything j.lo duz beyonce duz after. lil bitch. she trying to take the credit from j.lo evrything j.lo has worked hard for sum bitch wants to take it away from her man. i tell u us latinas r neva recognised 4 ne thing. Thank god pitbull is coming out and representing us latinas. I hope j.lo does her thing this year cuz i bin waiting long 4 her to come and represent us and put that bitch beyonce in her place mayn.i wish j.lo didnt do anything with that style taking lil wannabe j.lo and diva beyonce. I HATE HER! o yer n she trying to copy j.lo by dating a rapper. FUK SAKE man she cant get no originality. she one ugly fucking bitch at least our j.lo looks gud natural with no make up unlike beyonce hu wears so much when the light shines too much it starts t turn to grease. lil fuking hoe.

GO J.LO! REPRESENT US LATINOS AND SHOW THAT U CAN DANCE BETTER THAN BEYONCE AND UR PRETTIER THAN BEYONCE! LOVE U GIRL IMA ROUTE 4 U ALL YEAR! IVE BIN DYING 4 U TO COME OUT! YES WOOOOOO GO CHICA!
sexy_latina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #9
JLoMyQueen
JLo Worshippa

Total Points: 4,089.10
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_latina
yea jenn lo i agree wit chu i fuckin hate beyonce for copying j.lo. she was totally trying to be the nu j.lo.she was taking advantage cuz j.lo wasnt out on the music scene. im sick ov otha races taking wot uz latinas bring out. man j.lo brought big butts into fashion and now beyonce is trying to have a j.lo butt. i bin luking at old videos of beyonce in destiny's child and her butt has neva bin that big mayn. she jus a fuking little no originality bitch.

thing beyonce has copied j.lo on:
1.the whole ass thing for starters.
2. the dancing. since wen she dun dances like that? neva mayn. she still can pull off a jennifer anywayz. theres only one original.
3. she trying to copying j.lo's hair color ( the sun kissed look) j.lo had it when she was wiv puff. (p. diddy)
4. her whole dress style is completely ripped of j.lo. she trying to go 4 the glamourous luk mayn n she dont luk good.
5. j.lo sings, dances, and acts. now beyonce is trying to do all 3.
6. j.lo has her own fragrance. now beyonce wants one.
7. j.lo favourate furr is chinchilla.guess what? so is beyonces
8. j.lo shakes her ass. so does beyonce.
9. j.lo has a clothing line. Now beyonce is going to start one
10. beyonce's make up style (for the natural look) looks pretty damn similar to j.lo's.

these are jus a few of the similarities between the two. lets just note that evrything j.lo duz beyonce duz after. lil bitch. she trying to take the credit from j.lo evrything j.lo has worked hard for sum bitch wants to take it away from her man. i tell u us latinas r neva recognised 4 ne thing. Thank god pitbull is coming out and representing us latinas. I hope j.lo does her thing this year cuz i bin waiting long 4 her to come and represent us and put that bitch beyonce in her place mayn.i wish j.lo didnt do anything with that style taking lil wannabe j.lo and diva beyonce. I HATE HER! o yer n she trying to copy j.lo by dating a rapper. FUK SAKE man she cant get no originality. she one ugly fucking bitch at least our j.lo looks gud natural with no make up unlike beyonce hu wears so much when the light shines too much it starts t turn to grease. lil fuking hoe.

GO J.LO! REPRESENT US LATINOS AND SHOW THAT U CAN DANCE BETTER THAN BEYONCE AND UR PRETTIER THAN BEYONCE! LOVE U GIRL IMA ROUTE 4 U ALL YEAR! IVE BIN DYING 4 U TO COME OUT! YES WOOOOOO GO CHICA!
LOL , its very true what you're saying... everyone i know tells me the same thing, its alittle sad actually.

But im not here to start arguments, so i wont comment anymore then i alread have.

But i will tell you iam also a big fan of Beyonce's, i loved her from the begining.

But i got more love for J.lo ofcourse, and think shes the best out of the 2.

I just see it like this between the 2 of them, they're both obviously talented and good in what they do and they're both reppin for each of they're cultures and there people.

And i feel theres no reason to hate cuz in the end you dont have to like something or someone if you dont want to.
JLoMyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #10
clommer
Farbud A. - Persian Fan

Total Points: 8,622.28
Donate
beyonce is just a COPY of JLo
clommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #11
JLoMyQueen
JLo Worshippa

Total Points: 4,089.10
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by clommer
beyonce is just a COPY of JLo

Yea i know, iam very aware of that.... but i love'em both and always will.. But will love JLo More ofcourse... Shes The Queen Diva Of Them All!!!!!
JLoMyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 12:03 PM   #12
sexy_latina

Donate
ah hell naw mayn j.lo is the queen of booty and always will be and i hope her and beyonce dont do a duet cuz beyonce will jus try and out do j.lo and try and be prettier! even tho she could neva pull it off cuz needs so much make up to look pretty.
j.lo is the best booty shaker in the world and she made it okay to have a big ass so beyonce can stop tryin to take j.lo's title as the one with the big ass. fucking bitch get some originality puuulease girl!
Old 01-08-2005, 12:41 PM   #13
Brad
Certified Fan

Total Points: 1,631.28
Donate
Can"t wait, I bet it will be fantastic!
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 12:56 PM   #14
raiderpride
Fanatic Fan

Bank: 48,857.02
Total Points: 51,085.12
Donate
wow

You guys are being so hostile! Now even if Beyonce tried to imitate Jenn's style that does not mean that she is horrible. Being huge fans of Jennifer Lopez doesn't mean that we have to hate Beyonce! Obviously Jennifer doesn't hate her if they're doing a commercial and a song together! And anyway, isn't it more like a compliment if someone admires you so much that they want to be just like you?

Personally, I think this song will be hot, and the video (if there is one) will be just as good.
raiderpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 07:44 AM   #15
sexy_latina

Donate
fuck no! i read that beyonce wanted to start a clothing line so it could rival jennifer lopez's j.lo clothing line. no wot the fuck is that about if it aint hostile. sheeeit beyonce is a big headed lil copy cat bitch fuck her cos she will always TRY and out do j.lo but she neva will be able to. you go j.lo! you go represent!
Sponsored Links