JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net

Welcome to the Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net forums!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles, and access to our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, access to the Media Center forums after your first few posts, the ability to earn 'points' and spend them, and access to many other special features and benefits! Registration is fast, simple, and free so join #1 largest Jennifer Lopez community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support and we'll get back to you.

Go Back   JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net > Jennifer Lopez > Music
Blogs Rules/FAQs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tema Cerrado

Old 10-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #1
mondesiny
Fanatic Fan

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,037.38
Donate
Your story on how you fell in love w/ J.Lo!!

I remmeber a while back, like a while back, me & my dad were watching the news and I remember seeing the cover of "On The 6", and they were saying something about her being number 1 or something..but i was too little and didn't get into her music. then for my sisters birthday or christmas, SHE got j.lo's cd, and i always heard he listenin to "if you had my love", "should've never" and "too late"...haha..and i never even thought "wow!" and i NEVER guessed i'd be a HUGE fan 7 years later..then i don't even remember the "J.Lo" era, except i always heard "Love Don't Cost A Thing" on the radio, but never knew who it was by..I was 8, forgive me..haha..then in 2002, when "Jenny From The Block" came out, I really liked it..but now I was 10, and I was kindainto music, and one nite at dinner, my whole family was talking about the song, and my mom & dad were telling me about j.lo's life, and how she grew up and what the song was about..

About a month later, I went to Best Buy, and I had a choice between a SpongeBob computer game, or the This Is Me...Then CD, but being a little stupid 5th grader, I got the game..

For months after I really wanted the CD, and put it on my X-Mas list...and finally in mid December, my mom went out with her friends, and I SEARCHED for my presents and saw the J.Lo CD and was ecstatic!!

On Christmas Day, I got two CD's...Jennifer Lopez and O-Town .. haha then I just fell in love with her...I remmeber listening to "All I Have" like 40 times a day, before it was a single..

Then for my birthday (January) my mom got me the J To Tha L-O Remixes!!! and I found all songs I heard before like LDCAT but didn't know were by J.Lo...and that's my story..that's how I fell in love w/ J.Lo!!!

Funny thing: Back then, my parents knew more about her then I did, now, I know 2 days worth of stuff about her that my parents don't even wantto know..haha

and i will give you all i have, cause you gave me peace & joy again, again, again.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2006, 09:35 PM   #2
kira
The Artist

Female

Bank: 344,778.02
Total Points: 369,224.37
Donate
there is already a similar threads for this,but nice story
http://www.jlo.net/forums/showthread...light=j.lo+fan
http://forums.jlo.net/showthread.php...=picture+laugh
Old 10-25-2006, 09:42 PM   #3
jevefromdablock
Known as lil JL0

Female

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,620.97
Donate
yes very nice story thanks 4 sharin

"The best revenge and great pleasure in life is doin wat people say u cannot do "
"Life's to short to live the same day
twice"
'JL0 is hood with hollywood good
Old 10-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #4
Masamune
Peace up, A-Town down!

Bank: 12,074.76
Total Points: 108,093.65
Donate
Thanked 1,220 Times in 98 Posts
Yep, and I'll add to the list of threads:

http://forums.jlo.net/showthread.php?t=7658

Forum Rules

Ahhhhhhhh! After 10,000 years I'm free! Time to conquer Earth!
Sponsored Links
Tema Cerrado