JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net

Welcome to the Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net forums!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles, and access to our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, access to the Media Center forums after your first few posts, the ability to earn 'points' and spend them, and access to many other special features and benefits! Registration is fast, simple, and free so join #1 largest Jennifer Lopez community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support and we'll get back to you.

Go Back   JLOF - Jennifer Lopez Forums / Message Board by JLo.net > Jennifer Lopez > Jennifer Lopez Discussion
Blogs Rules/FAQs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2004, 06:59 PM   #1
Masamune
Peace up, A-Town down!

Bank: 12,074.76
Total Points: 107,570.95
Donate
Thanked 1,220 Times in 98 Posts
Talking READ THIS FIRST: Forum Guidelines and General FAQ! (UPDATED 8/6)

Now would be a good time to introduce some rules. We try to be fairly lenient as long as long as people don't go overboard, since we're a strong believer in free speech on the Internet. But without further ado, here's some basic guidelines and posting information.

Guidelines:

1) Please post in the correct forums for which the topic pertains to! Also, use the Edit button to edit posts if you were the last one to reply!

2) Treat other forum members with respect. Please don’t flame others Any trolling or deliberate attempts to anger forum members will result in an instant ban. This forum is not your soap box to plead a cause. Persistence with this will result in administrative action with your ISP's abuse department.

3) No obscene or adult material. This will result in an instant ban.

4) Spamming is NOT tolerated and will most likely get you banned. Posts that are clearly spam, such as "Visit my web site at ... for information about xyz" or "Check out my new website at ... about xyz" will be deleted and a warning issued. No advertising any sites which you are affiliated with.

5) Don't bother coming here just to whine and complain about Jennifer Lopez. This is a FAN web site and forum. There is a difference between arguing a point versus complaining. Repeat offenders will be banned without warning.

6) These forums are privately owned. You do not have any given rights or privileges and we, the Moderators, may delete posts we find of objectionable content. We also reserve the right to deny access to anyone.

7) Use common sense

Posting Information:

Note: several of the options below will be disabled for users in Moderation (15 posts and under). These features become active once you are upgraded to a full member.

- You can edit your posts instead of making a new post if you were the last to reply in a thread. Please use this feature and refrain from double, triple, etc. posting when possible. Edit is available for 6 hours after you posted. It keeps everything much more organized.

- To use colors/fonts/size on text: Select the font/size/color from the drop down menus. You will then be asked to enter your text. I don't like this method as much as this one:
1) Type out your text
2) Highlight the text
3) Select a font/size/color from the drop down menu
4) It has now been formatted with those properties
5) (Optional) Highlight the text again and add additional properties to it

- Hosting pictures: Check this thread!

- Hosting files: Check this thread!

- Use the Search function. Someone may have already asked your question before, so it might be quicker to find it that way. Reposts of questions or discussions already available may be locked.

- To make links or insert images in a post, you may use the appropriate buttons in the Post Reply mode.

- Registered users can use one of our avatars or upload your own. This can be done in the User CP along with many other options, such as the signatures. Check it out! The limits for avatars are currently set at 100x100 pixels with a disk space size of 80KB.
Link to modify avatar: Edit Avatar
Link to modify signature: Edit Signature

- File attachments can also be added to posts. It's available in Additional Options while in Post mode. The maximum size is currently set at 250KB.

- Polls may also be posted in threads when creating a new thread. This is also under Additional Options.

- If you find somebody's post to be of objectionable content, you may click the button in the upper right corner of the person's post to alert the moderators for review.

- We periodically delete unused accounts...usually those that have not visited within the past 6 months. If you would like to keep your account as active, please visit and keep it active.

Last edited by Pete : 08-06-2005 at 11:38 PM.
Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2004, 08:23 PM   #2
shogirl33
Jen's #1 Fan

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,678.80
Donate
I think another rule is if you are here to hate JLo-go somewhere else!
shogirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 12:05 PM   #3
J.Lo fan 4 life
Jen'sFAn4ever

Female

Bank: 10,165.66
Total Points: 12,892.11
Donate
Exclamation

That shoule be the number 1 rule!
J.Lo fan 4 life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 07:49 PM   #4
az_chico
Follower

Total Points: 746.80
Donate
thats the truth
az_chico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 12:22 PM   #5
JLoRoxZ

Total Points: 242.00
Donate
I thought y'all were for free speech? JLo haters should have that right too, shouldn't they? Hrm, me and my liberal views again...
JLoRoxZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 06:30 PM   #6
Masamune
Peace up, A-Town down!

Donate
As long as they don't go overboard and act in a respectable manner, I'm fine with it. But when one person makes post after post outright bashing Jennifer, it gets annoying. And you know the person is just here to annoy and flame other members as well, so why keep them around?
Old 03-06-2005, 10:29 PM   #7
lux
Cynnie from the Block

Female

Total Points: 6,689.36
Donate
It's self-defeating for us to allow the forums to be bombarded with anti-JLo posts. It will only annoy the fans here and drive them away.

We're all for freedom of speech. Some people have an inaccurate understanding of free speech. This is a privately owned and operated fan site, and that means you don't have the right to say whatever you want. While intelligently-presented opposing views are welcome here, outright hatred and trolling is detrimental to our purpose as a fan site and will be removed. Like I said, we're all for free speech: we're not stopping you from creating your own anti-JLo forum.

Last edited by lux : 03-06-2005 at 10:31 PM.
lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
j.lo love
Crazy Fan

Total Points: 1,159.50
Donate
If there against jennifer and going to talk bout her they should leave.If any one want to talk about my sister they going to deal with me.No one mess with my sister u hear or u got to deal with me.U don't want that do u.
j.lo love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #9
star
Fabolous

Female

Bank: 1,785.47
Total Points: 9,743.75
Donate
exactly. (notice for all the people who hate on jennifer lopez) if you've got a problem with jennifer lopez you've got a problem with me. any anti-jennifer lopez comments, i will see it upon myself to have you erased. harsh words, i know, but i'm sick and tired of people hating on jenny lo... get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and give us all a break with your crude comments, it's old.

Quote from Jennifer Lopez; "the great pleasure in life is doing something people say you cannot do"
star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 AM   #10
eviL M!
Jen's Baby Boy

Male

Bank: 16,669.31
Total Points: 88,788.34
Donate

Quote:
if you've got a problem with jennifer lopez you've got a problem with me. any anti-jennifer lopez comments, i will see it upon myself to have you erased.
wow!.......
Old 08-06-2005, 11:39 PM   #11
Masamune
Peace up, A-Town down!

Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLeazy
wow!.......

Forum Rules

Ahhhhhhhh! After 10,000 years I'm free! Time to conquer Earth!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:56 PM   #12
j.LOSoUL702
Mi LOLITA linda

Female

Bank: 1,720,853.41
Total Points: 1,728,261.87
Donate
yeah, And If U Want To Talk Bad About Her Then You Shoould Just Go To Another Site That Hate J.lo Not Here. Here Is To The People That Support Her. That's It.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:46 AM   #13
NewYorkGlow

Total Points: 1,310.10
Donate
Are you the person that made this page?
NewYorkGlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links